These photographs of the Black Watch Memorial in Edinburgh, Scotland, was taken by James Houston-McMillan and are used with his permission. The Memorial is the work of Birnie Rhind and was accepted by Edinburgh’s Lord Provost on 27 June 1910. It overlooks Princes Street and is situated on a corner near the Bank of Scotland building.
© DRW 2012-2021. Created 12/11/2012. Images © James Houston-McMillan. Moved to blog 02/03/2014. Moved to Musings 10/01/2021