These photographs of the Jewish Guild War Memorial, were taken at the South African Museum of Military History in Saxonwold in 2008. It was erected by the Jewish Guild War Memorial Association and the United Hebrew Congregation of Johannesburg and unveiled by H.E. The Earl of Athlone K.G. Governor General on January 5, 1930. Images of individual plaques are available on request.
© DRW 2008-2018. Created 12/2008. Images replaced 2011. Moved to blog 01/02/2014